Tuesday, November 24, 2015

From the Diary of E.A. Keller

EAK Diary -- November 24, 2015

On this day in my original life I was put to death for crimes against the state.  As a result of my actions in this life that state does not exist.  And as a result of my actions the path of life for everyone has changed.  


Has it changed for the better?
 

For those myself and who value life the answer is yes.  For those who value power the answer is a very clear no.  Although there are still mass graves from coast to coast the contents of those graves have changed.  Those who were the destroyers of life in this world are now dead or have been driven away. 
 

Do I regret my actions in this life?
 

I do regret my failures but otherwise no.  I did the best I could with the information I had.
 

So what of the future?
 

I don’t know.  I’ll just do the best that I can.

No comments: